Relax Already Massage Covid-19 Reopening Workplace Safety Standards
The following protocols are workplace safety standards in accordance with the Massachusetts state guidelines. Relax Already Massage also follows up-to-date infection control recommendations provided by the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
Social Distancing Protocols
- Clients will remain in their car until you have received a text message or phone call that you can enter the office.
- Clients and staff are required to wear face masks when entering the office and during the treatment session. Exceptions will be made for clients that are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability.
- No guest should accompany the client, except for persons serving as caretakers or guardians.
- Payments will now only be taken in the treatment room, not in the office space shared with the Chiropractor. Contactless payments are now available, including Apple Pay and Google Pay. Cash, check, and traditional charge (chip and swipe) are still fine too.
- Handwashing facilities are available on site.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the office.
- Client must sanitize hands prior to entering the treatment room.
- Therapist will continue to follow hand washing protocols before and after each treatment, and as necessary throughout the day.
Staffing and Operations Protocols
- The therapist has been trained on up-to-date safety information and precautions regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols as they relate to Covid-19.
- Therapist is self-screening at home, including temperature or symptom checks.
- Should the client have any symptoms related to Covid-19, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- The time between clients has been increased from 15 minutes to 30 minutes to allow for cleaning and disinfecting.
- All non-essential amenities have been removed from the office (magazines, water, etc.).
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Used linens are kept in closed bins.
- Treatment room is disinfected between each client with EPA Registered Disinfectants.
- Commonly touched surfaces (toilet seats, doorknobs, sinks, etc.) are disinfected between each client with EPA Registered Disinfectants.
- Windows are opened between sessions to allow ventilation.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the office and speak with the therapist.
Serving area towns of Worcester County, including: Auburn, Douglas, Grafton, Holden, Hopedale, Hudson, Mendon, Milford, Millbury,
Northbridge, Northborough, Oxford, Shrewsbury, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, West Boylston,
Westborough, Whitinsville, Worcester
Member of AMTA
site by: acassis.com